Friday, October 11, 2013

My October Green Tara Design Team Post
Part 1

"It's the Simple Things"


Hi everyone -thanks for dropping by.  I've been playing with
my "Gelatos" this month.  Green Tara flowers and trims come
in so many different colours it is easy to create backgrounds
to match.


On this page I have used "Azalea" "Camelia" "Tutu" & 
"Cherry Blossom" flowers, along with the versatile
 "Velvet Leaves".
I've also added a little piece of pink "Leaf Garland" ribbon.


Here I've used a  "Satin Rosette" "Swarovski Crystal" Silk  
and a little "Cherry Blossom".


This pic shows some of my background where I've
used my "Gelatos".  Green Tara "Cherry Blossoms"
and some tiny "Rosebuds" finish off this corner
beautifully.

Please visit the Green Tara Blog to see what our
talented Design Team has been up to.

Thanks so much for dropping by.

Luv Jan xx



3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Jan, I love the back ground and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so beautiful Jan. Love the background and your flower clusters are gorgeous!!! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this Jan. Your Gelato background looks fabulous too. My new fave of yours. Love it. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete