Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My September Green Tara Post
Part 2

"Those Eyes"
 

The beautiful Green Tara "Wild Rose" flower was the hero 
of this page, along with the  "Hibiscus", both in the 
gorgeous brown tones I needed . 
 I also added a little "Brown Satin Leaf  Garland" and 
"Coffee Satin Flower Garland"





I indulged in a little fussy cutting and used this to enhance
my clusters.

I also sprayed some roses and dipped some "Maple Leaves"
in Mica Flakes.

I Glimmermisted some lace to get just the colour I wanted.

Thanks for dropping by.
I hope I have inspired you just a little.

Luv Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful page Jan. Again, a fabulous colour combination, so love that. The flowers clusters are just gorgeous and all the elements you've put in are perfection. Love it!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another pretty layout Jan, I love these colors together..

    ReplyDelete