Thursday, July 4, 2013

Green Tara July Post Part 1

"Memories"
 
 
 Hi everyone - thanks for dropping by.  I've used one of my 
favourite colour combos for this layout.
 The green and purple Sakura flowers matched and complimented
my photo beautifully. I created the flower in the centre was using
Gold Purple Crushed Organza ribbon and hot glue.
I just twisted it into a circle, added a few pearls & hey presto,
a sweet little flower to add to my cluster.
Green Tara roses are always a winner with me.  Here I have used 
  White and  Lavender Roses along with Green Velvet Leaves.
Olive Velvet Ribbon and Cream Lace  add a nice little touch.

Visit the Green Tara Blog and Facebook
to keep abreast of all the great happenings over there.

I hope I have inspired you just a little.
 
Luv Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. A stunning layout Jan. Love that colour combination and all the details you've added in. Really gorgeous!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan this is just beautiful...you have done it again!

    ReplyDelete