Monday, February 25, 2013

Green Tara Design Team
February Post

Sweet Child of Mine


Hi everyone - thanks for stopping by.  Once again it's my turn
on the Green Tara Blog.  I wanted a dramatic effect on this
layout so I've used only two colours with just a little touch
 of white for emphasis.


Green Tara Heirloom, Lime Sakura and Black Satin Rosette
flowers along with some little Roses combine to make a very
pretty cluster.


This bling Flower Leaf Spray blends perfectly with my
colours.  I've separated it and tucked pieces into my
cluster.  I've also used a strip of  Flower Garland  ribbon.

My Sweet Girl


Border punching, edge distressing, stamping, inking - I had
such a lot of fun with this layout.

  
Green Tara's Jute Ribbon is really great for versatility - it can be
used with any colour palette.  The Paper String I've used around 
the pics comes in several colours.


I just love this colour combo - Green Tara's colour range makes
it so easy to select the flowers, ribbons and trims to enhance any
layout.

The chipboard I've used on these layouts is from
2 Crafty.

Thanks so much for dropping by - I hope I've inspired you
 just a little.

 Pop over to the Green Tara Blog and catch up with the fabulous
work our Design Team is presenting.

Luv Jan xx



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Jan. Love your colour choices, they really work well. Such cute photos too and your layouts complement them beautifully. Magic. ox Marg

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Jan! really love the use of the flowers.. and very cute photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both these Jan but I think the first one is my NEW fave of yours. It is just soooo dramatic. Love everything about it. Great post. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan these are really beautiful layouts...I really like the first one there is so much detail in it...I see different things every time I look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan! Today I wanted to pass on the Liebster Award to you and your blog. You are an amazing talent and completely deserve this small appreciation. Please see my blog post for the details.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning page Jan, I also just popped over to congratulate you on your award from Di.

    ReplyDelete