Thursday, November 22, 2012

"Once Upon a Sketch" November Challenge
"Angel Wings"



Hi everyone - this is my layout for the November Challenge over

Theme: Anything Goes..

Yep! You read right.. No theme this month. 
You are free to create a layout based 
on whatever theme you like.  
You can journal as little or as much
 as you like, but your layout must
 include SOME journalling AND the sketch below. 



I turned the sketch upside down.  I think it's fun sometimes
to be just a little different if it's possible.


I love this little chippie frame from 2 Crafty Chipboard, I think it
shows off the journalling to perfection. I 've also used some  of their 
sweet little flourishes too.


Green Tara's beautiful new flowers are an asset to any page.


More Green Tara flowers and velvet leaves, along with some cute
little embellishments I cut from their new Silver Diamante Trim.


I've  given it a little treatment to my chippie word
with some Gesso.  Some more Green Tara roses and lace gave me
just the delicate touch I was after.

Thank you so much for dropping by

Luv, Jan

11 comments:

  1. hi Jan...this is just delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I love all the beautiful flowers and the background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin this one Jan. Soooo soft & pretty. Great background too.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've chosen such a sweet and soft colour palette to showcase the beautiful fairy :) Thanks for playing with us at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great take on the OUAS challenge. Love the colours you have used and that photo is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sweet! really lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Jan this is really so incredibly pretty! just adore that precious photo, cute cute cute!! Love the colours too, the flowers are to die for! Thanks ever so much for sharing your page with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome page with wonderful techniques! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so adorable! i love the pink and your layouts fits it so perfectly! Thank you so much for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete