Monday, October 29, 2012

"White With 1" October Challenge
"Captured"


Hi everyone - here is my take on the October Challenge over at

The challenge is:

WHITE
+
YELLOW
+
STARS

I've been waiting for just the right opportunity to use these fabulous photos.
Don' t you just love the look on his face when he had to come back?


 
I added some stamping and paint splashes to my background
and used gesso and ink on the fence for the texture.


I had a lot of fun with the new hexagon chippies from 2 Crafty Chipboard.

  
Paper rosettes cut on my Cuttlebug and some great chippie stars
 perfectly finished off my layout .

Thanks for dropping by - I hope I have given you some ideas.

Luv, Jan xx 

8 comments:

  1. Fab take on this months challenge Jan & those pics are soooo cute too, perfect sequence . Love your layout. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page Jan & I love what you have done with those little hexagons. That texture on the fence looks good too. Greats photos. Love it.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layout!!! Sooo cute and fun. Love the fence and how you did it in 2 colours and the rosettes :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI..This looks really lovely.. love the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Jan. Love the sequence of photos, stars, rosettes, fence and hexagons. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic - great photo's and embellishments - the hexagons look great!! Thanks for playing along @ WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay Jan you have done it again...made me smile. What a wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, beautiful work. Just thought I'd let you know that the link to 8th November's post did not work. I really wanted to see that page up close. Take care.

    ReplyDelete