Thursday, October 25, 2012

"Once Upon a Sketch" October Challenge
Remember the Good Times


 Hi everyone - this is my layout for the October Challenge over at

The challenge is:



We would like you to create a layout based on this quote. 
You can interpret it ANY way you like. 
There is no wrong or right way to interpret this quote
  but your layout must incorporate something from this quote
 AND the sketch below.


 


Christmas is my favourite time of the year and this quote
 inspired me to do the page.


I've tucked a copy of the quote and my journalling tag behind the photos
to add a bit more layering to my page.


I just had to use this cute 2 Crafty Santa.  I think he adds just
 the right amount of whimsy and fun associated with children
at Christmas.


Lots of lovely Green Tara flowers and some Christmas Tree garlands
upside down to make a banner.

Why not pop over to their Blog and Facebook page and check out their fabulous 
product range.

Thanks so much for dropping by.

Luv, Jan xx

10 comments:

  1. Jan Love the new look blog and absolutely love this layout. Oh I just love the santa in the chimney and your flower cluster and your clever use of the garland. This layout with the wonderful photos just makes me feel happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jan, I agree with "Queenie", everything about this layout is just PERFECT. Hey bring on Christmas. Fabulous design Jan, I just loooove it. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a Christmas layout in autumn :) Great take on the challenge. Thank you so much for playing with us at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful take on the sketch!!! love the details :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Christmas layout with perfect color combi! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Less than 60 days to Christmas so it's definitely time to put in a higher gear :)) Lots of pretty GT details on this one and awww isn't that the cutest little Santa ever! Thanks so much for sharing your page with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous colours on this gorgeous Christmas page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. too cute - thanks so much for playing along at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous! love all the embellishments! thank you so much for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete