Thursday, May 24, 2012

CSI Challenge #20

    This is my page for the latest challenge #20 over at CSI
The photo is of my beautiful grandson, D'Arcy, ready for his Year 10 Formal.  We rarely get to see him 
so dressed up and we are really proud of him. 
For my  Evidence I have used stitching, staggered heights and paint drops and for my Testimony  "say 4 important things", which I have journalled on this tag, and then tucked in behind my layering.
These "4 important things" are exactly how I feel about him.  I love him to bits.
Thanks so much for dropping by.
Luv Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. Great boy page Jan, great elements, great pic, actually, a GREAT page. Love it. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this page...and the beautiful words on the tag. This is very special.

    ReplyDelete